Strategic development plan (SDP) for Seven Divisional Headquarter Cities of
- To assess the impacts of urbanization on basic municipal services;
- To examine existing regulatory and institutional framework of the urban areas and suggest improvements.
- Conceptualize the scale and type of development appropriate for various intensification areas;
- Devise strategies for affordable housing, livelihood and recreation facilities;
- Devise strategies for urban regeneration and slum up gradation;
- Devise a policy framework for intensification / densification
- To de-limit the existing urban boundaries and forecast for expansion in the next twenty years (2037)